Why is Microblading Different from a Tattoo?
This new eyebrow trend we can’t get enough of is called Microblading, a tattoo technique that fills brows out or reshapes your brows by drawing on tiny lines that look like individual hairs.
Microblading is different from a tattoo because it is done with a hand-held tool surgical tool and puts pigment into the skin, but doesn’t go as deep as a normal tattoo would.
This technique is semi-permanent so your brows should last between one and three years.
The price for this service is $450 which includes 2 full visits.
What to Expect After your Microblading service?
In the next ten days or so your eyebrows will change colour, might become flaky and look like they’ve faded but this is totally normal. After your secound session, your brows will fill in nicely. We like to see the customer twice, once for an initial appointment and then once for a touch-up or follow up visit.
1. Do not pick, tweeze, wax or have electrolysis one week prior.
2. Do not use sunbeds or sit in direct sunlight two weeks before.
3. Do not have any type of facial or peel two weeks prior.
4. Stop using any retinol or Vitamin A products one month prior.
5. No exercising on the day.
6. Do not have botox three weeks before.
7. Do not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior (these are natural blood thinners).
8. Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days prior.
On The Day…
1. Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
2. Do not drink coffee 2 hours prior.
3. Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours prior.